Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally

We've got internet. It's about time. For the last three weeks we've been going out on the patio trying to pick up other peoples wireless internet signals. It feels nice to be back on the net. Now we can make a few more posts.

Well this last weekend I made a trip down to Brisbane. I found a nice 99 Toyota Rav4 for a good price so it was worth the trip. Not to mention it gave me a reason to drive the coast and see a bit of what the country side is about. It's a long drive, but it's a bit more interesting than the flat and straight highway 75 that I've driving so many times. It's always fun to drive a new highway. It took 19 hours of driving time which I completed in a 24 hour period. One 4 hour sleep in the middle, a half hour for supper and a couple of gas breaks. Maybe next time I'll do it over a longer period of time to actually see some sights. By the way, Tara was working on the dive boat at the time, that's why she couldn't come with me.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment